Time & Location
Jan 31, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Muscatine, 208 W 2nd St, Muscatine, IA 52761, USA
About the event
So, you have a Cricut- you've taken it out of the box and maybe cut one or two things, but you want to learn more or learn how to not be initmidated by it. This is the class for you! We're going to get a little more in depth with the Design Space program and actually doing some designs on our own.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CRICUT MACHINE FOR THIS CLASS!!
What you will need to bring:
- Your Cricut Machine AND the cables
- 12" x 24" Standard Grip Sticky Mat (green one)- if you don't have one let me know ahead of time
- A laptop with Design Space already loaded on it and be logged in- I will not have time to help with this during the class
- A notebook if you want to take some notes
- Vinyl- bring at least a 12" x 24" sheet in any color.
- Tools that you use (the weeding tool, the tiny spatula, etc)
- Transfer tape (must be at least 12" x 24")
We will actually be typing words- changing fonts, choosing designs, uploading designs, and cutting them out. You will need your own vinyl (in any color) to use for this workshop as well as tools. If you want to bring something to put the designs on that is up to you. You will walk away from this class a little more comfortable using your machine and the whole set up and well on your way to making some really cool stuff (hopefully).
This class is BYOB as always
**By filling out this registration form you are indicating that you will be paying for a seat at this event. All registrations are non-refundable and your payment guarantees your spot. In the event that this class must be cancelled by the instructor or Create! DIY Studio, we will do our best to reschedule the class or will refund your payment.
- Ticket type
Beyond the Basics Cricut ClassPrice$20.00
+$1.40 IA TAXTax: +$1.40 IA TAX
+$0.54 service fee+$0.54 service fee